〈旅遊英文通〉在遊客詢問中心訂民宿

撰文/Gwen

在英國旅行,遊客若未事先以網路預約民宿,

另一權宜之計是至各地有民宿詢問中心(B&B Tourist Information Centre)

遊客詢問中心(Tourist Information Centre),

獲取資訊或預定住房服務(accommodation booking service)

例如遊客希望找家在愛丁堡明、後天可入住的單人民宿:

「Hi, I’m looking for a B&B for a single in Edinburgh for tomorrow and the day after tomorrow.」

職員會問遊客喜歡近市區,或離市區有點距離也無妨:

「Do you prefer a central location, or is it okay for you to stay a bit far from the city?」

再者,為提供更詳盡資訊,遊客開車或搭乘公眾交通工具旅行也一併納入考量:

「By the way, do you travel by car or public transport?」

當然,最重要的是每晚的房價預算:「Could I have your budget to spend per night?」

若遊客以公眾交通旅行,想住市區民宿,預算低於一宿80英磅說:

「Traveling by public transport, I’d like to stay at a B&B close to city centre.

Also, it’d be lovely if the budget is below£80 per night.」

若開車,民宿雖離市區有點距離,也可考慮:

「To stay a bit far from the central location is fine with me. I travel by car anyway.」

服務人員找到符合要求條件的民宿,隨即將名單資料列印交予遊客:

「Here’s a list of B&Bs which match your requirements.」

遊客可以打電話跟民宿主人聯絡,或透過職員訂房。

文章轉貼自:

http://www.libertytimes.com.tw/2013/new/jul/30/today-travel2.htm

 

twhinet 發表在 痞客邦 PIXNET 留言(0) 人氣()