1. 農曆除夕 Lunar New Year's Eve = Chinese New Year's Eve
是個例外 be an exception
2. 在國外旅遊 travel abroad
出國留學 study abroad
3. 雖然/即使 even though
have a good time traveling around =have lots of fun traveling around
一點也不 not...at all
to feel the warmth (which) only they can give
1. Every year I would have dinner with my family on Lunar New Year's Eve, but last year was an exception.
2. I was traveling abroad with a few good friends, so I couldn't stay with my family.
3. I felt a bit strange even though my friends were with me.
4. Luckily, however, we had a good time traveling around, so I didn't feel lonely at all.
5. But I decided to be with my family next year to feel the warmth only they can give.